This webpage contains links to view and download all project documents related to the draft Master Plan, the public process, and each meeting held for the project. On the left is a link to the Planning Commission Meeting page, where all Master Plan discussion notes can be downloaded from Planning Commission Meetings.
DRAFT MASTER PLAN
The full Draft Master Plan is available for review. This draft also includes the results of the Community Planning Survey and public input received at the public meetings.
Individual chapters can be accessed by clicking the below links:
- Chapter 0- Cover and Table of Contents
- Chapter 1- Introduction
- Chapter 2- Natural Features and Land Use
- Chapter 3- Public Services and Transportation
- Chapter 4- The People of Cleveland Township
- Chapter 5- Economy and Housing
- Chapter 6- Goals, Objectives, and Action Steps
- Chapter 7- Future Land Use and Zoning Plans
- Appendix A- Public Meeting Summaries
- Appendix B- Detailed Survey Results
The Cleveland Township Planning Commission is happy to receive comments on this draft. Please submit comments to the Cleveland Township Planning Commission on the online comment page, emailing CTMP@Liaa.org, in writing to the Cleveland Township Planning Commission, or by attending one of our upcoming meetings!
The development of a community Master Plan involves extensive reading of local and regional plans. Below are links to view and download a number of plans and documents relevant to the Cleveland Township Master Plan project.
- Leelanau County Parks and Recreation Plan (2010-2014)
- Leelanau County General Plan (Updated in 2012)
- Leelanau County Inland Lakes Water Quality Monitoring Summary (2014-2015)
Cleveland Township Documents
Other Plans and Documents
- Sugarloaf Visioning Meeting Results (2009)
- Good Harbor Bay Watershed Management Plan (August 2015 DRAFT)
- National Park Service Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore Management Plan (2002)