This webpage contains links to view and download all project documents related to the Master Plan, the public process, and each meeting held for the project. On the left is a link to the Planning Commission Meeting page, where all Master Plan discussion notes can be downloaded from Planning Commission Meetings.
The full Master Plan is now available.
The development of a community Master Plan involves extensive reading of local and regional plans. Below are links to view and download a number of plans and documents relevant to the Cleveland Township Master Plan project.
- Leelanau County Parks and Recreation Plan (2010-2014)
- Leelanau County General Plan (Updated in 2012)
- Leelanau County Inland Lakes Water Quality Monitoring Summary (2014-2015)
Cleveland Township Documents
Other Plans and Documents
- Sugarloaf Visioning Meeting Results (2009)
- Good Harbor Bay Watershed Management Plan (August 2015 DRAFT)
- National Park Service Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore Management Plan (2002)