Planning Commission meetings are held at the Cleveland Township Hall on the first Wednesday of each month at 7pm. The public is welcome to attend these meetings to learn about the status of the Draft Master Plan and share your feedback!
You can view and download the meeting materials and documents related to the Master Plan project discussion at each Planning Commission meeting.
April 6, 2016
May 18, 2016
- Cleveland Township Master Plan Survey (2002)
- Survey Example from the Bear Lake Community (2007)
June 1, 2016
July 6, 2016
- Revised Draft Master Plan Survey
- Resource: Local Government Actions to Protect Water Quality
- Draft Master Plan Outline